Zinn Z-753. (Ride pics added)

Rod_Saetan":82ku4f0t said:
currently red, but it needs a respray, so I was going to go for the grey, as there were no other grey ones and the one disc version I have seen (in a magazine article) was grey, maybe Ill go for the green or yellow now.

Hey Rod, im really intregued to see the front fork with the disc mount..? I have not seen the disc fork upclose, i wondered ref the disc tab, and the tubing? At only 1.5 weight for the fork, and the thinner tube of 753. I wondered if they ran with it or changed the tube for the legs.? Do you have a pic of the fork you could post?

I just wanted to also say thank you Ratcapa and his mate for all the effort in suppling the late 91/1992 model year brochure below.

No problem, I must have read it quite a few times myself before posting. ;)

Hey Rod, im really intregued to see the front fork with the disc mount..? I have not seen the disc fork upclose, i wondered ref the disc tab, and the tubing? At only 1.5 weight for the fork, and the thinner tube of 753. I wondered if they ran with it or changed the tube for the legs.? Do you have a pic of the fork you could post?

Mine is a 531 main frame, and 753 fork (disc only, obviously). It is the same shape as the normal fork, but with the specific Hope disc 'big hole' mount, looks pretty clean, Ill do a picture if I remember.

Rod_Saetan":p89zmlo4 said:

Mine is a 531 main frame, and 753 fork (disc only, obviously). It is the same shape as the normal fork, but with the specific Hope disc 'big hole' mount, looks pretty clean, Ill do a picture if I remember.

ah i see, cool, :cool: would be great to see it...!!! i cant wait to see the it when its all done too, is it just the rear hub, and paint decision to go now?

sum blurry :oops: ride pics.! It was born to race, but this old bus will ride it.... :D out come the 90s vintage Nike pooh bahs......lol. :shock:

Attachments

• good in the mud.JPG
    good in the mud.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,817
  • z-753.JPG
    z-753.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,817
  • its always raining.JPG
    its always raining.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,817
  • early 90s vintage Nike Pooh BAHS.....lmao.JPG
    early 90s vintage Nike Pooh BAHS.....lmao.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,817
new pics

some better pics :D

Displayed with my race number from the 1990, MYCYCLES Malvern Hills Classic race event. :D

Attachments

• mycycles malvernhills classic 1990.JPG
    mycycles malvernhills classic 1990.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,769
  • mycycles.JPG
    mycycles.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 1,767
  • race day 1990.JPG
    race day 1990.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 1,766
  • race number n87.JPG
    race number n87.JPG