Data Idiots!

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
They're all at it! Customs, the Department of Transport and now Norwich Union. All have lost personal details! I have decided to cut out the middle man. If any crook wants my details just ask, you probably have them already via one of the above sources!

Hospital records found in a bin! :shock:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 153029.stm

Quote "Addresses, contact details and NHS numbers were not included on the papers"

Oh well thats okay then - all redeemed - Jokers :roll:

P*sses me off that your told to do everything you can to destroy personal information - then some joker manages to loose your life in records :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rant over - back to the Christmas spirit!

BTW: If someone should find Santa's records in the street please forward them to me..........

Merry Christmas All!

Mark

HO HO HO

:D :D :D

At least ID cards will sort out this mess. Then we'll have all our details on everything about us in one place so they'll only have to lose it once, rather than multiple times, to have the same effect. It's a more efficient way to be sh*te, and efficiencies means tax savings to the tax payer, don't ya know :shock:

TheGreenRabbit":1acxb7gn said:
they dont need to loose it most people put to much details in facebook & myspace.

i take it you watched the Money Program,
that company who employed a load of people to read facebook users postings was scarey,

banks and credit companies need to change their proceedures for issuing credit and loans etc, that would put a stop to most of this crime,

a change in the consumer credit act i fear, making the lender pay for the harm done to the victim of the crime, at the moment it is down to the victim to clear up the problem,

I'm not a member of Facebook, and after watching the Money Programme, I'm glad.

Their new advertising software is frightening, Facebook users are so naiive about its true role on the internet. It is just a huge data-mining site for companies to more effectively target their marketing. Scary.

I wonder if Facebooks 'geeks' will pick up this thread and report back to their controllers?

Back