Foz's loft clearout: all sold

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So I was home in the UK for a week, and I finally got round to clearing out my mum’s loft, and have a few bits that need to go. I also have some MTB stuff for sale on the MTB forum. All items are used and in good condition unless otherwise stated. All prices are in GBP and include postage within the UK, sent by recorded delivery. If anyone outside the UK is interested, then please let me know and I’ll work out a price asap. I can combine postage. If I’m way off on prices then please let me know – I’m open to sensible offers! Payment by Paypal gift please.
Items listed in no particular order, more pics and/or info available on request.

Profile tri/aero bars – the very early ones! In very good condition, only used a couple of times. 19 GBP SOLD

Zefal HPX 4 pump. Nice aluminium pump, works fine. 7 GBP SOLD

Shimano 105 front mech (FD-1056). Very good condition. 13 GBP SOLD

Shimano 105 chainset (FC-1055). 170mm, 52/42 biopace rings. No dust caps. - 30 GBP SOLD

Shimano 105 brake levers. Anodizing is worn on the blades, hoods are VGC. – 9 GBP SOLD

Campagnolo 52T 8s chainring – 10 GBP SOLD

Campagnolo 42T 8s chainring – 10 GBP SOLD

Campagnolo Mirage 1” threaded headset. Not sure how worn it is – I haven’t had time to clean it up. – 9 GBP SOLD

Cinelli Spinaci style bar extensions. Good condition, but the clamps have been modified to allow the cables to pass through. Still work fine. – 9 GBP SOLD

I'm interested in the wheelset, and both the front and rear mechs, subject to the wheels being true, and the mechs in working order. I'm on a tight budget (building a bike to a price for a friend) - how does £90 for the lot sound?

I would be interested in these...

Shimano 105 chainset (FC-1055). 170mm, 52/42 biopace rings. No dust caps. - 30 GBP

but need assurances that the threads and tapers are all OK

Dave

Back