Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

skinnyboy":6195z220 said:
Quirky and ditzy I can just manage if its cute, but I bet this bird must be a weapons grade pain in the arse. No excuse for nearly 2 weeks and 1 email off her and half a dozen off me. Seriously if you can't be arsed to arrange for something you are selling to be completed then get the f**k off eBay and stop wasting peoples time.

Oh well.. let's hope she's cute :LOL:

Q:
skinnyboy":6n5fgnsa said:
...I need an 8 speed cassette, Arran what ya got haha?

A:
About 10 to choose from. It'll cost you the price of the petrol you use from yours to mine, if you can be arsed coming over to get one. 11-28? 12-30? Pretty sure i've got all the options covered. ;)

Slow6":10tszsrl said:
...Don't get me wrong, the trails up here are awesome and totally deserted which I LOVE.. but Lysterfield = a distinct lack of rocks , a shop what sells lattes and not completely awful company. Makes a nice change :D

Suck-up.

BTW, when are you spastics going to arrange a Saturday ride so I stand a 10% chance of attending? :? :cry:

Sunday morning sounds good to me, and as to start time I can do anything as long as it gives me time to get there via public transport from St Kilda!

Haven't been to lysterfields yet so will be good to finally see it :D

We did talk vaguely about planning something semi serious up this way. Maybe in spring when the weather is decent.
There are a few big farm houses around for rent.. I was thinking a full Saturdays ride followed by a big barbie, little booze up and a quiet Sunday morning ride before shooting through. There's also a few well maintained DH tracks at mt tarrengower if some people wanted to bring those weird looking beasts that are being built atm.
If there's enough interest I'll do the organizing.. it'd be a split bill for accommodation but with a decent turn out it'd be a cheap night out I should think.

Open to making it a family friendly affair or a debauched lads weekend, we can vote on that one later :LOL:

Slow6":uxrztrgd said:
We did talk vaguely about planning something semi serious up this way. Maybe in spring when the weather is decent.
There are a few big farm houses around for rent.. I was thinking a full Saturdays ride followed by a big barbie, little booze up and a quiet Sunday morning ride before shooting through. There's also a few well maintained DH tracks at mt tarrengower if some people wanted to bring those weird looking beasts that are being built atm.
If there's enough interest I'll do the organizing.. it'd be a split bill for accommodation but with a decent turn out it'd be a cheap night out I should think.

Open to making it a family friendly affair or a debauched lads weekend, we can vote on that one later :LOL:

I'll definitely be up for a Spring mission out your way! I've spent many a Sunday at Molden giving the Mt Tarrengower DH trails a thrashing. Would love to get out there again. It's rare to have a DH venue with a tar-sealed road right to the top.

I went down one of those DH tracks on the ground control.. Big mistake! They just looked like so much fun I couldn't help myself, I didn't eat dirt but I bloody well hung on for dear life and my bollocks took a HUGE beating. I can't tell you how glad I was that no one saw me do that :oops:

yep a spring mission sounds ace! Mark do you want me to pick you up on Sunday, public transport to Lysty is scant at best. I have arranged to pick up the Kona on Sunday arvo and its near yours so I may as well kill 2 birds with one stone!

Slow6":27n5mcgc said:
I went down one of those DH tracks on the ground control.. Big mistake! They just looked like so much fun I couldn't help myself, I didn't eat dirt but I bloody well hung on for dear life and my bollocks took a HUGE beating. I can't tell you how glad I was that no one saw me do that :oops:

8" travel, bare minimum...

Sorry lads, looks distincly like I'm going to have to bow out this weekend due to work commitments... At least the overtime will give me a bit of cash for some retro bits...

Latest posts

Back