The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

anyone going up to Drumlanrig next month?
im struggling with a camping pass at the mo so im going to try for a day trip.
Lee.

mrlee":3hgdm3zz said:
Lee.

We're up near Edinburgh the weekend before for a wedding, so I've swung a week camping with the bikes on economic grounds ("the price of diesel...!") ;)

ROAD TRIP! :LOL:

So no help this time, sorry :( Although you're welcome to tent space if it helps :)

Hello folks, I'm new to this forum,but have been offroading for decades.I and probably a few friends would like to join you on one of the weekend rides that you organise,but I cannot ride on saturdays due to work.Do you do any rides on a sunday?
Cheers,John.

Aqua":32jr3jqi said:
Hello folks, I'm new to this forum,but have been offroading for decades.I and probably a few friends would like to join you on one of the weekend rides that you organise,but I cannot ride on saturdays due to work.Do you do any rides on a sunday?
Cheers,John.

Short answer, yes! Be great to have you (all) along, calendar is looking a little sparse but I'm fairly confident there are a few things in the pipeline to be announced any time soon... ;)

mrlee":2uwfsb1h said:
Lee.

Lee.
We will be going for the day so will be aiming to go in 2 cars so might be a plan evolving :D

let me know pal.

Welcome Aqua. We'll arrange a Sunday ride in the near future and let you know. You will of course be more than welcome to join us.

And ElPedro; yes there will be some more rides announced soon. Just waiting on some info from a couple of people.

Oh and I'm going up the M6 for Drumlanrig too. I'll be splitting the journey and stopping over somewhere on the Friday night and returning Saturday evening. Only one spare seat in my plastic car though...

drystonepaul":38dd2uf0 said:
Welcome Aqua. We'll arrange a Sunday ride in the near future and let you know. You will of course be more than welcome to join us.

And ElPedro; yes there will be some more rides announced soon. Just waiting on some info from a couple of people.

am I one of those people, do I need to pull my finger out ;)

Back