Wtd: Stronglight type cranks

Jonny69

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all, looking for the following:

Stronglight or Stronglight-style alloy cranks with something near to a 52 tooth chainring. Prefer 1/8" because I'll be using it with a singlespeed.

50mm drop alloy brake calipers. Prefer Weinmann or Shimano but why?

Not looking for mint or NOS kit, but good condition usable is preferred :)

Cheeers.

I've a set of Stronglight mod 80's as a tripple with an a very good 50t 3/32nd ring will try and get some pics to you tonight.jm.

Hola!

If it's any use to you I've a Stronglight 3/32" x 52 tooth ring here in good nick (130bcd), and a pair of nice silver Weinmann 730 with ~50-70mm drop - they are stamped 1983 and just need a quick polish really. No pads fitted but I could chuck some in to get you going (or stopping should I say!)

Do you need any levers at all, as I've a set of NOS Weinmann here too (mid '80s, non-aero of course!) and some flat bar ones too. Also, I've a couple of spare 20 tooth freewheels here, ideal for road use with a 52 ring ;)

i have a stronglight chainset and some acor deep drop modern brakes, pm me if your interested

Ok, sorted for the brakes now.

You chaps with the cranks - I forgot to specify that I was looking for the oldy looking ones like these with square taper fitting:

What sort of style are your ones? Also, could you p.m. me with what sort of money you're asking - thanks :)

I got some TA Cyclotouriste cranks and extras.
170mm cranks
50T 1/8 chainring
51T 3/32 chainring
TA dustcaps
TA chainring bolts. NOS.
TA crank puller. used but threads are perferct. the part where the wrench contacts is a bit used but works fine.

this is being advertised elsewhere, also.
5954057857_ed1da961b2_z.jpg

Nice looking kit there LH, but it's a bit above what I was looking to spend unfortunately.

Back