The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1993 18" Manitou HT frame (with a crack) - what's it wo

In overall good to very good condition apart from an approx 1cm crack in the BB shell... would come with the Manitou seatpost (with the Moby clamp) and the luverly CNC'd front mech hanger.

What do you reckon would be a reasonable price for it? Or should I just take my chances on evilbay?

cheers :D

Re: how much

johnnypie13":2i6ujkz4 said:
Bigfoot frame + BB and Seatpost & clamp
DSCF1075.jpg

I think the last person to buy a frame on ebay was mattbrown and I think it was in the £50-£60 region but I cant be sure.

It may be worth dropping him a PM to ask. I have a feeling that sale fell through so maybe he would be interested!

Luke

Re: RC30's from a RC100

RobMac":37io4dhc said:
Guys I have a pair of Pace RC30 forks legs (Magura dedicated) not in the original colour but theres not a mark on them what are they worth? :?

Cheers Rob

No ideas? :shock:

Trials rear wheel 26 x 2.35 Kenda Kinetics tyre

Whats this worth please

Trials rear wheel 26 x 2.35, with totally used Kenda Kinetics tyre

dscf0586e.jpg

dscf0587ne.jpg

Also

Shimano 8 speed cassette

and

Black textro mt-10 rear brakes

So, my NOS rings arrived but it still doesn't look right on the bike.

So, 170mm R/F cranks 110/74 BCD, I've used the cranks they're not bent, pedal threads fine, Race Face BB to suit 73mm shell bearings fine, with the rings picture, middle ring is a pace item. NOS 24/34/46 Race Face rings and new bolts.

dsc02370j.jpg

dsc02377e.jpg

dsc02374v.jpg

I hung the big ring over to give an idea of what they look like built up.
dsc023692.jpg

Hey guys, new here but am currently looking to sell my 2001 Merlin XLM to someone who might appreciate it as much as I have done! Spec is below, what do you reckon to it's value?

Frame

16.25" (centre to centre) Merlin Metalworks XLM double butted titanium alloy disc specific, lifetime warranty. (2.7lbs)

Suspension

Manitou Skareb Super carbon fibre (with lockout switch)

Stem

Raceface SYstem

Handlebars

Xlite XLR Titanium

Headset

Chris King No Threadset

Brakes

Hope Mini's

Crankset

RaceFace Turbine LP with RaceFace chainrings

Pedals

Shimano M515 SPDS

Wheels

Mavix X317 (black) rims with Hope XC hubs (rear hub is Titanium model)

Tyres

Specialized CrossRoads 1.95" Kevlar bead

Seatpost

RaceFace XY Seatpost

Saddle

Titec Berserker Titainum rails

Drivetrain

Shimano XTR with XT front mech and shifters

I've seen prime examples go for stupid money on ebay. These, while still nice and tight, have different adjusters, and the ends of the rubbers worn through (although Stefan is making replacements rubbers now). What would be a reasonable price for them?

7bb8669e.jpg

FMJ":25srfzwg said:
I've seen prime examples go for stupid money on ebay. These, while still nice and tight, have different adjusters, and the ends of the rubbers worn through (although Stefan is making replacements rubbers now). What would be a reasonable price for them?

7bb8669e.jpg

not sure, but if they are reasonable , i would be interested in them , pm me if you want to sell them :D

alpinestars Cr 500

Just bagged this on the bay for £22 bargain or not?

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKowE35VW)09pBOIwHliV3!~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqEOKowE35VW)09pBOIwHliV3!~~_12.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,251
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back