Wanted very Very cheap frame

mat*46*

Dirt Disciple
Basically I've got a full bike in a box minus a frame. I want to put the stuff to good use and build up a full bike, turbo bike or somthing.

I'm after a very cheap or free? frame, any condition considered.

Cheshire location.

Cheers, Matt.

Hi,

I normally ride a 56cm-58cm but as it's just a basic turbp bike I guess it doesn't matter too much.

Cheers

think I have a old tensor frame in 56cm black paint with chromed forks and bb/seatpost .. i will check tomorrow

Still wanted. Really looking for somthing sub £30. Proper cheap stuff I know. Maybe if someone is local then I could get somthing for that money, saving on postage.

CHeers

bike frame

Up for sale an early Peugeot UE8 Road/Touring Frameset with components

Ideal fixie project

Dent to top tube,does not impare the ride

Spec and components as follows

Frame size C-C Top tube 56cm. C-T Seat tube 58cm

Rear Dropouts 125mm

Nice chrome to front fork bridge and lower 3/4 rake

Pump pegs,Mudguard and pannier mtgs front/rear

Headset with mtd brake cable guide for C/P Front brake

Bottom bracket

Single 46 tooth french chainset

Seat post

Simplex Single 5-6 speed D/T shifter with new cable

Hi Mat :) Its me Anthony from ebay (knackered wheels that I missed ... twice).

Got an old 58cm Raleigh 501 aerospace/ovalised frame in the back, half scraped paint back to black undercoat, ripped off brase on front mech (hole where it was). Seattube integrity is fine (I'd ride it) just a hole.

Very nice forks sprayed blue.

Paint job is crap at best, but NOT rusty. Missing front mech hangar is easily fixed with an ovalised clamp on / modified clamp on:) All in all a very nice frame, light, that needs re-spraying. Its got a decent Tange BB in it too but no headset.

Anyways, its yours for a fiver pocket money for my little girl, if you want to come and get it from Liverpool when you're ready. PM me, or better still message me via ebay (on there all the time). Yours Laz.

another for you. This is the other side in its original state. Just needs a good rub down and finishing if you like the colours from tother side. Halfords colours (still got the names too)

Attachments

• DSCF4593-1.JPG
    DSCF4593-1.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 954

Latest posts

Back