Digi camera wanted urgently... swap for bike parts.. ?

Retromtber

Old School Hero
Well after a disastrous week , with the car's gearbox/transmission going kaput,,leaving me stranded on the m6 for nearly 7 hours, and the boss at work being uptight and reducing working paid for hours , also the threat of possible unemployment :( , the chances of me spending a few quid on a replacement digi camera is outta the window :( :(

So are there any retrobikers out there who fancy a trade on some bike parts for a digi camera.. ?

I'm not after any fancy , just a digi camera/ computer lead that I can take photos with ? .. oh!! and ideally one that has a built in rechargeable battery.. ;)

Some of the parts from memory I have to trade are..

Gold coloured sars seatpost 27.2 x 400 mm long

Gold fleegal on-one bars

Conti mountain king 2.4's germany hand made jobbies black chilli compound ..

XTR satellite bar end shifter , brand new in a box..

Ritchey cantilever brakeset with levers..

I have a few other bits n bobs around too .. ;)

Oh!! and if any interest.. I found recently in the basement some 'mint sauce' bits... a zen keyring, eternal reek of damp wool mag, loads of old mbuks and more.. let me know if you may be interested in any of this stuff also..

If you can help I'd be really grateful :)

rob..

I have a 5mp Olympus digicam with battery and charger. Takes fantastic photos. I use my HTC Desire S phone now, so is surplus to requirements.

Would your seatpost fit in my 92 GT Timberline?

red_riviera .. thank you very much for the offer , but I'm really after a camera that takes a rechargeable battery as per my request.. just to save on me having to buy batteries ever 5 mins.. :)

The Tyres however are in very very good condition.. if I was being picky I'd say they were 20% worn..

If you fancy buying them then I'd be very willing to sell in order to raise some fundage for a camera.. :) drop me a pm if your interested :)

rossi46 .. That sounds more like the thing... however I'm really not sure what size seatpost your bike takes .. :( sorry.. if you can find out what size you need and come back to me if its any use to you..

Unfortunately, the GT post is 26.4.

However you could have the cam for £15 delivered, if you like.

Or if you have any Sega goodies of any description (Saturn or Dreamcast) or Amiga machines, I'd happily trade.

Back