Minty's Stuff For Sale UPDATE 05/03/12

Minty Sauce

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
A bit of a mixed bag, most of it is stuff I no longer have a need for. Especially now my retro ride has been stolen!!
So here it goes......

Black Chris King 1" 1/8 no threadset few marks from insertion and removal but these can't be seen when fitted silky smooth bearings the usaul top class king quality. Small amount of cable rub on one of the 'K's but it is small. £48 inc postage. SOLD

DSCN2363 by Minty Sauce, on Flickr

DSCN2362 by Minty Sauce, on Flickr

Shimano XT M750 front hub and skewer good bearings few marks from where it has previously been built up and a couple of marks on the skewer. Good logos, £12.00 inc postage. NOW £10 Sold (for £9)

Rear Crud catcher in black in good working order, logos a bit worn, just needs a bit of a wipe over. £8.50 inc postage. NOW £6.50 Sold

Alu GT quick release seat clamp, £3.50 inc postage. NOW £2.50 Sold

Shimano Altus Rear mech RD-CT95 worn but works well. £10 inc postage. NOW £8.00

DSCN2161 by Minty Sauce, on Flickr

and finally just one right had side Shimano PD-M545 for parts as cage nut is missing. £1.50 to cover postage?? SOLD

Set of Profile alu riser bars, from late 90's, really nice set of bars matt black finish to them. Uncut, good logos few marks from being used. Nice rise and back sweep not sure of angles, sorry. £14 posted

DSCN2486 by Minty Sauce, on Flickr

Hope i'm not too far off on prices. Paypal gift preferable of buyer pas the fees. Am open to sensible offers
:)

With Flickr there's an easy way to post pics

On the flickr page of the pic you want to post on here...

>click the down arrow just after the email/twitter/facebook logo's

>from the drop down menu select "Grab the HTML/BBcode"

>select the image size you want to use

>select BBCode

>copy & paste the text in the box directly into the forum reply box, no need for IMG tags

Its not perfect, but is 35mm in diameter and has a lip at the top that sits onto your seat tube.

Hope that helps :p

Back