Woodbury Common Aftermath Thread - 17/07/11

whos who? :D

Get a Quantocks in the diary would love a guided ride there

mattbrown":24475j15 said:
man i cant belive i didnt go on this, and karma bit me on the bum when i went out in the afternoon, thatll teach me.
You missed out chap, a few mechanicals aside it was really good, weather was almost perfect!

i rode round wimbleball lake, and took totaly the wrong route, got rained on, fell off bent my handle bars (cheappy alloy so ok), got totally muddy, lol.

I ditched the jacket before I went out. No rain. Was really dry trails too, its good for drainage.

Nice to see some new faces, hoping to get to most of the SW rides now.

Had an embarrissing off at about 5 miles an hour on a steep climb but that aside, was a good laugh.

And 3 of the 8 were Saracens! Happy days!

All bikes on display were very nice too. Maybe for the next I'll learn to go clipped in then I can swap over half way through.

Looks like a great day there guys, Almost a Saracen fest :cool: Gutted I couldnt make it but it wasnt the weather that stopped me ;)

Apparently Bristol is next SW venue :razz:

daj":2vxh06x9 said:
whos who? :D

From left to right:

TSC
TIBOLTRIDER
CHRISG
ONZA100
RUPEWW
COOMBER
JIMBO-XC
SUPERSTU

(Think that's right!) :D

Attachments

• Woodbury (0).jpg
    Woodbury (0).jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 349
ChrisG has the award for quickest mechanical of all time. In the car park pre-ride! No pain no gain though hey?!

Sorry i couldn't make it - daughters school camping do. Rained considerably more than the ride - tent still drying out now. Would have been on another Saracen too!

Back