Specialized xc FSR

Scarfacexxx08

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I've just bought a 07 Specialized xc FSR frame, now i know as standard they're 100mm of travel front and rear. I have some 120mm travel forks i'd like to put on there is there a way of changing the rear to 120mm? I know BETD do replacement links but can't seem to find one for this frame. I know the same year Stumpy uses 120mm travel, but not sure if the link could be swapped?

Any ideas?

Cheers

AFAIK your frame uses the same rocker as the 04-07 Stumpjumper, in which case the rocker mentioned above would be perfect.

Loads better than the original Specialized part and gives you the option of either running 100mm or 130mm.

I run mine with a Pace RC40 which can be adjusted from 100-130, which makes my Stumpjumper very versatile indeed.

You might want a better rear shock too though, while you're at it.

I phoned BETD and they informed me that a stumpjumper link wouldn't fit, and that they did the 130mm one but that they stopped making it. At the end of the day its not for me its for my partner, so i'm sure the shock will be fine. Next question, can i change the travel of my Fox 120mm forks to 100mm?

Back