South West - Retro Ride - 17th July - Woodbury C'mon!!!

So, where's it going to be?

• Woodbury Common

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haldon Forest

• Somewhere else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to meet you all chaps had a great ride. Was good to put some faces to names.
Thanks for the Tomac catalogue Jim. Can you ask Mrs Jim for her ginger cake recipe please? :LOL:

well, I can ask but she's a bit defensive about recipes. Should be able to sneak it out while she's @ work!
Her flat tyre was a tube failure around the valve. Now replaced & the Kona tyre & 1 green ano straddle hanger fitted cheers Tim. Other one to do after coffee & homemade tiffin (amazing stuff this latest batch!)

So who's up for Bristol (Ashton Court and Leigh Woods) on Sunday 21st August (I can't make the 28th) if I start a thread? :p

tiboltrider":2nhq9vry said:
So who's up for Bristol (Ashton Court and Leigh Woods) on Sunday 21st August (I can't make the 28th) if I start a thread? :p

Sounds good... however, as per usual: 2 Seater sports car = no room for bike :?
Also, it's the Torbay 10Km run on that day... which I was planning on entering. Still, haven't entered yet though!
Any other dates in mind Tim?

It's only fair to arrange a SW meet outside of Devon...

totti1978":3odupcfe said:
tiboltrider":3odupcfe said:

Sounds good... however, as per usual: 2 Seater sports car = no room for bike :?
Also, it's the Torbay 10Km run on that day... which I was planning on entering. Still, haven't entered yet though!
Any other dates in mind Tim?

It's only fair to arrange a SW meet outside of Devon...

Could give ya a lift.

Sunday 4th September?

tiboltrider":xjurhgcf said:
Could give ya a lift.

Sunday 4th September?

Be great if you could, bearing in mind the race is about a month away and I have done NO running training for it...

I guess my knee will prefer a bit of cycling to running anyway... 21st Aug or 4th Sept will be fine... see what everyone else is up for and I'll fit in with that!

Back