The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. Got an old T1 Azonic Bike 1997. Needs TLC. Girvin fork is faulty and had a GT spring to replaced the old elastomer I will sell it as I'm moving to Brazil and can't see myself riding it again. Any idea how much it's worth? Couldn't find much information on the web. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC07383.JPG
    DSC07383.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,093
  • DSC07384.JPG
    DSC07384.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,093
  • DSC07386.JPG
    DSC07386.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,093
  • DSC07387.JPG
    DSC07387.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,093
latinoamericano":2ojyy8d5 said:
Hi there. Got an old T1 Azonic Bike 1997. Needs TLC. Girvin fork is faulty and had a GT spring to replaced the old elastomer I will sell it as I'm moving to Brazil and can't see myself riding it again. Any idea how much it's worth? Couldn't find much information on the web. Any help would be appreciated.

hi

if your selling with everything in the picture then it's got to be worth £150 of anyones money .

i had a similar frame (worldforce vr1) and it's pretty much the same frame but with the rear shock in a better location and i struggled to get £150 for the frame + lots parts .

nice frame btw and good luck with the sale :cool:

oh , where are you based ? it'll help with the sale ;)

Afternoon all :) Long time lurker, first time poster ;)

This is a Raleigh Dyna Tech Encounter from c. 1991 - owned by myself since new. It's spent the better part of the last 10 years wrapped in bubble wrap in my garage waiting for me to have time to restore it properly... but sadly I now need the space :(

Would describe the frame as in very good condition for its age - bit of light corrosion on the left fork blade (visible in the pics). BB & Headset included, but balls almost certainly need replacing. Original LX mech & XT Shark fin included, also mid 90's USE seatpost & 1st generation servo wave V-brakes & levers

Just looking for an idea of what it's all worth please (complete with all bits - don't really want to split)

Attachments

• Seat Post & Brake Levers.JPG
    Seat Post & Brake Levers.JPG
    364.7 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Raleigh Dyna Tech Encounter LHS.JPG
    Raleigh Dyna Tech Encounter LHS.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 1,086
  • Raleigh Dyna Tech Encounter RHS.JPG
    Raleigh Dyna Tech Encounter RHS.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,086
RC30's from a RC100

Guys I have a pair of Pace RC30 forks legs (Magura dedicated) not in the original colour but theres not a mark on them what are they worth? :?

Cheers Rob

Re: GT Bravado LE

PugSky":10y0cyc7 said:
GT Bravado LE, say team issue on the frame?
Syncros stem, gt bars, project 2 forks, XT front and rear mechs with grip shift shifters. StrongLight X15 headset, XT hubs with Mavic M231 rims, deore brakes. Shimano chain set, cassette and chain.

I was thinking it was worth £150ish?

Pictures here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v430/kenan_hill/GT/

Are you planning to sell it? If so I would be interested in it. What size is the frame? Do you know which year it is?

Hello there,

I put this up a while ago, but no response.
Cannondale 502m chainset, NOS. Fantastic bit of CNC work for the the one piece triple chainring.

main.php

clockworkgazz":1h41i4ps said:
I sold one of those coda chainsets albeit used for £35 a good while back so my guess wouuld be about £50.

£50 seems like too much for those flimsy things. Perhaps it is different over there, but they don't sell for very much in the states.

how much

right after some good advice from GoldenEra im going to sell a couple frames to aid a purchase of something i really really want so now i just need to know what their worth please advise me

Bigfoot frame + BB and Seatpost & clamp befroe anyone says it i did not put the Scott decals on it the bloke who had it before me did god knows why he even went to the trouble of lacquering them in DOH !
DSCF1075.jpg

Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo + BB phil wood bearings couple of tiny dings in top tube under where the cables run very ting dings though
DSCF1066.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back