Sorry i have a confession

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
I love the smell of new mtb tyres :oops: I found out just recently when bought a couple of Cont edge 1.9 And hung them on my work stand in the living room :D They smell better than any room air plug in thing. Just heaven :cool: :oops:

Whatever you do make sure you don't visit me at work, you'll be overcome. 500,000 car tyres under the same roof. After a while you can't smell them anymore.

tintin40":2xyoi7xm said:
They smell better than any room air plug in thing.

That goes for _almost_ anything :) Those plug in air "fresheners" are a pet hate of mine - aside from the repulsive stench they emit, they give me an almost instant pain in the back of my head. I'm sure they damage your brain somehow :? Surely only people with damaged brains would willingly buy them a second time :)

Cheers,

AJ

tin tin your a nice fella! but boy you can be very odd. :shock:

Uncle Al, on my hands and knees in my lounge sniffing tyres! What is wrong with me?

Cheers,Al

Fantastic- I am not alone, spent a few moments sniffing new Porcs today- mmmmm. Brings back memories of the truck depot behind the house I grew up in- oh the tyre stores smelled amazing- ahhh!

al":gncc25jf said:
tin tin your a nice fella! but boy you can be very odd. :shock:

Uncle Al, on my hands and knees in my lounge sniffing tyres! What is wrong with me?

Cheers,Al

Hi Al How the devil are you? :D
I didn't notice the new smell with my Conti 1.5. But the 1.9s are so nice. Yep a mate came round Saturday. My 1st visit since she went. And he caught me sniffing my rear tyre :oops: His face was a picture (they are clean tyres) :shock: :LOL: :LOL: They smell just great. Just picture it. You meet a guy in a pub he says do want some thing wide, black(or white but extra for that) come in different sizes but you will love the smell -high as a kite. Pc plod will say its a class A drug and lock me away :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Sorry off to bed spent all evening bleeding Maguras :oops: :(

Back