My NOS Adroit to Di2 UPDATE

StanleyButterfly":2s6n4fyk said:
Just a fyi: It's Klein, not Klien. Normally, it's not a big deal but since you own so many, I thought I ought to tell you.

:cool:

Oh my god, I have decided I must have an addiction to Di2 due to the fact that there must be a problem if I can't even spell the name of a bike which I cherish.

Save me people from this Di2.

I know how to break this spell, I'm going to build me 87 muddy fox explorer

Thanks Di2 Andy

Can't wait to see your next build. This one was so illuminating. Thanks. Don't build 'em too fast though or you'll run out of tasks ;)

The shifters look like they are very inboard of the grips :shock: - can you reach them?? I was about to say I usually have my shifters next to the grips so the brake levers are in the right position - but I don't think you can do that as the mounting for the shifters is very wide.
Basically, can you get your thumb to it?

can't beat those M980 XTR SPDs ;)

I went for full M970 on my Klein but then impulse bought the M980 SPDs. Never look back now...

Rob Atkin":8r285u0b said:
The shifters look like they are very inboard of the grips :shock: - can you reach them?? I was about to say I usually have my shifters next to the grips so the brake levers are in the right position - but I don't think you can do that as the mounting for the shifters is very wide.
Basically, can you get your thumb to it?

The shifters are perfect for me but you can move them around

thanks andy

Back