Big pic Peugeot thread

can anyone post up or PM me close up in focus shots of the following decals (ideally from a Perthus Pro...):

- Made in france with red and blue wave
- 'Hand Brazed' gold signature style writing
- Headtube
- Perthus Pro lettering.

High res as possible - Thanks in advance!

My Peugeot cycles

My Peugeot Mont Cenis -86 Vitus frame 58cm

helmi2010fillarit%20024.JPG

Bar tapes are still in their original plastic bag. I have not had time to install them.

My Peugeot PG10M -86 Reynolds 501 frame 56cm

helmi2010fillarit%20033.JPG

Both are barn finds, NOS. I can think about selling the smaller one.

1980 PEUGEOT PKN10E PLUS FRAME WANTED

I have been riding this 64 cm (25 1/2 inch) 1980 PKN10 for years (you may recall my story on having it stolen and then reclaiming from someone selling it on ebay) and finally am having to admit it is too big for me (I am 6 foot with 33 inside leg).
Has anyone got a half-decent frame to sell please? I am in Central London but can collect from almost anywhere. Not bothered about cosmetics etc, would like a decent frame. preferably 531/753 etc - steel preferred but I would consider a Comete with the Peugeot/Pechiney alloy frame just for the novelty of seeing how long it would last before breaking - I was told all these were recalled by Peugeot as they fractured a lot?.
Could swap my frame for one also.
Thanks
Slim
020 8987 0955 days

Attachments

• RIGHT SIDE 88KB.jpg
    RIGHT SIDE 88KB.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 5,557
  • LEFT SIDE 84KB.jpg
    LEFT SIDE 84KB.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 5,557
bikejunk":pvc8s80c said:
can anyone post up or PM me close up in focus shots of the following decals (ideally from a Perthus Pro...):

- Headtube
- Perthus Pro lettering.

DSC07694.jpg

DSC07695.jpg

Ill get the headtube and perthus pro next time i get the bike out for you, if you want the origional images which are much bigger jus pm me and i'll email them to you

stu

macca85":36ctgnq8 said:
bikejunk":36ctgnq8 said:

- Headtube
- Perthus Pro lettering.

DSC07694.jpg

DSC07695.jpg

Ill get the headtube and perthus pro next time i get the bike out for you, if you want the origional images which are much bigger jus pm me and i'll email them to you

stu

May I ask that you put an accurate ruler next to the items in these type of pictures as I am trying to replicate various transfers with signwriting by hand?
Thank you
Slim

Oh no...it's another widowmaker! I bought this new in 1986 and thought a revamp was in order for its 25 birthday! :D
Never liked the 80s graphics so they were peeled off years ago.

Comete1.jpg

Shamefully cruddy, but it was my daily commuter into Soho for many years and has survived hitting two dogs, one cat, one German tourist and an Italian student - not all at the same time of course! The right hand frame stay has the proverbial 10mm crack, which never increased when I used it.

Comete3.jpg

Its been hanging up in my garage for years, but I did buy new tyres and inner tubes for it around ten years ago. Pumped them up today and put 10 miles on it tonight.

Comete2.jpg

I've spent a couple of afternoons cleaning and polishing the alloy bits and straightening the original Mavic Velotec rims. Chuffed with the rims and got down to about 1mm true, which is OK after all the potholes this thing has hit in its lifetime. Hoping not to go silly buying bits for it, but fell for a tan Charge Spoon saddle today which looks fab on it. May keep the gentleman's steed look and add tan bar tape and tan toe straps. The Sachs Huret gears are knackered too...any suggestions for replacements please? The Heliomatic cassette isn't up to much either...darn the wishlist is getting longer already!

More pics tomorrow.

Back