Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Gravy Monster":2mfk4gie said:
;) mahhhhhooooossssive stem
Lord Lummy! :shock:

I know stems can be quite long, but I've never seen one that puts your bars into a neighbouring county... :)

Just an aside really....having had far more bikes than anyone should ever bother with, some far more expensive than a bike should ever be, I'm down to four. Three of which are...Saracens. And it is thus now certain (barring a major Lotto win) that the last non-electric assisted bike I own/ride will be a Saracen, two of them probably giving up their lives to keep the last one running!

They are THAT GOOD!

Think this is the final incarnation.....

saracen-3.jpg

saracen2-1.jpg

That is as cool as they come :cool: I am in process of sorting my one out, this has just made me feel even more up for it. :LOL:

We_are_Stevo":lfz2jqq4 said:
I know it's just my personal preference, but a flat bar would make it perfect... :cool:

You are dead on the money but my back would fail me, so risers are needed if I am to ride her in comfort.

Gravy Monster":35ce2w35 said:
p4pb6770874.jpg

;) mahhhhhooooossssive stem

I've got one of those Limited Editions - identical colour scheme, but no pierced top tube and it had a "normal" Saracen quill stem. Identical decals etc, but DX rear mech and DX rapidfire shifters. Changed all of it over the years, but the frame lives on!

Back