Light Retro kit: Aero levers, Benotto tape, Rolls Titanio?

doctor-bond

Feature Bike
I've got a crazy yen to build my old late 80's Rossin frame into a slimcia girl 20 pounder. Not fussed for OCD matching brands.

Could do with the following in good nick:

Cranks: Suntour Superbe
Brake Levers: anything considered (drilled is cool)
Front Mech: open to suggestions.
Shifters: downtube natch - the hollow simplex ones or maybe Gipiemme spoon shaped? What else?

much obliged

Do you mean these Gipiemme levers?

Yours for a fiver posted (assuming you're in the UK).

To be honest I'd carry on the Suntour theme and put on Cyclone or Superbe Pro mechs and levers to match the chainset - great gear and light too.

Mark.

Yes - those are the puppies! Simple and lovely too. If you PM your pay details I'll take 'em.

I've got a cyclone rear mech which is beautiful and around 170g and I'll look out for a simillar/superbe front one. Superbe pedals too.

cheers

4691745080_2fdbc54a42.jpg

Suntour Superb 28.6mm band on £10 posted.I can weigh it if needed,pm me.jm

Thanks JM - that's what I'm after but I need a braze on one (I've never used a brazeon one before: I don't suppose a band on one is adaptable?)

I have some Superbe Cranks in pretty good nick comes with a 39tooth suntour ring as well £18 posted

cheers

Many thanks for the replies chaps. I'm sorted for most things now.

Only outstanding items are a pair of Aero brake levers (Suntour Superbe or Dia Compe Gran Compe preferred) and some Benotto tape in Pearl or Light Blue would be nice.

Oh, and if anyone has a Rolls Titanio (old style with silver trim) that they don't want, I could be persuaded to prize open my wallet.

:cool:

Back