Shimano 600 Hoods

vaux

Dirt Disciple
Looking for some shimano 600 brake lever hoods, wondering if anyone could help me out? thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think they are the more natural tan, but I cant vouch for these ones, as I bought my ones from the bikeworld usa website.

I just checked the site and they no longer stock the generic tan brake hoods, they do however stock the cane creek versions which are the same

http://www.bikeworldusa.us/Dia-Compe-Br ... 71HQ62.htm

I think it would cost around $17 posted (£9 english)so if you buy the hoods with a few other bits combine postage it would be worthwhile.. the hoods would be branded with cane creek though so maybe no good..

vaux":38ad37d6 said:
do they have holes for the gear cables to run through

mine are the aero type, they don't have holes. In a pinch you could probably put some holes in, but you're probably better off looking for the real thing

Back