Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

Anyone up for this Sunday at Lysterfield for a leisurely latte or two and some riding? Weather forecast is good and more trails open, plus I might have a little Kona i want to give a thrashing.

Sunday 17th July, Trailmix Cafe, 10:30ish

http://tinyurl.com/26omg4u

map.jpg

All welcome!

Tis alloy. I think it was their entry level model so should be interesting if the bunt selling it ever contacts me!!!

Sounds good mate, there was an ageing Kona on eBay for 100 bucks last week that I had to resist buying... I've been on the look out for some retro steel after seeing that Marin frame you got off Slow the other week. Thinking fully rigid and slicks for a fast commuter...

The Marin is coming along nicely, i fished out a spare set of Magura's i had and I reckon they will go ace on it. Just waiting for the bits from eBay, RB Members and CRC now to get it running. Haven't decided on a seat yet, i might go for a brown suede Turbo just for the sake of it!

Could be a go on Sunday but will have to confirm later. Will likely bring the SS but may have my new toy (MC Fury) finished in time...

I could do Sunday, but would have to be later, kids footy at 10, so 12 would be do-able. If the theme is alloy hardtail, I'll build up the Wheeler.

OK, game on. And the missus has been told if she pulls the same trick as last time, the locks will be changed by the time she gets back from work.....

Got the MC almost finished tonight. Now I just need to free up the time to come along for a ride...

eb901f8c.jpg

eeca6f8a.jpg

Back