Zinn Z-753. (Ride pics added)

Rod_Saetan":1g4nlao3 said:
cool, ta, I have a more-or-less complete idea of how it was built and specced but there are a few grey areas.

No probs what are you thinking? im intrigued?

Rod_Saetan":3676bqyn said:
cool, ta, I have a more-or-less complete idea of how it was built and specced but there are a few grey areas.

Details, of pricing and specs, for the new model year... :D

Attachments

• img105.jpg
    img105.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,268
  • img106.jpg
    img106.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,268
sinnerman":2fib181k said:

Well I have the correct front hub (Hope branded Sakae with large flanges and screw-on 5 bolt spider), and I have a rear they used at the time which is a Shimano tandem hub with the same style spider, but really I need the Hope modified Campag rear hub. Interesting to note that it is specced with Icarus too, I have full Centaur for mine, and the bar is a Lendal carbon which saves a bit of weight and is period correct and euro (plus the likelihood of finding a Zinn 753 bar is pretty slim).

Ta for the details.

Rod_Saetan":31t6jen3 said:
sinnerman":31t6jen3 said:

Well I have the correct front hub (Hope branded Sakae with large flanges and screw-on 5 bolt spider), and I have a rear they used at the time which is a Shimano tandem hub with the same style spider, but really I need the Hope modified Campag rear hub. Interesting to note that it is specced with Icarus too, I have full Centaur for mine, and the bar is a Lendal carbon which saves a bit of weight and is period correct and euro (plus the likelihood of finding a Zinn 753 bar is pretty slim).

Ta for the details.

Mate it sounds awesum, and certainly something i would be very interested to see..?

I am pleased with the centaur on mine, although i had hoped, it wasnt the earliest incarnation of it, as i would have preferred to have had the freehub, rather then the earliest of campag mtb groups with the screw on block...!!! also is yours the silver/grey..???

currently red, but it needs a respray, so I was going to go for the grey, as there were no other grey ones and the one disc version I have seen (in a magazine article) was grey, maybe Ill go for the green or yellow now.

I would keep it red, I think the red one looks really classy.

Better than the pink one...

Red Giovanni? Really? Why would you think that? I would consider myself tifosi, but now you mention it, maybe pink is the way forward - do I need two pink bikes?

mate, i love both the red and the blue. I got to say though the silver/grey is unusual. Whichever you choose to do, im sure it wont fail to impress you, i havent stopped smiling.... :D

I've got a blue one so probably just hankering after the red one now...

I think whatever colour it is it'll look stunning, but the red and blue are by far my favourites.

Back