Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

legrandefromage":1uasx6bl said:
this mornings tip find - no plans yet, just a quick ride out to see what falls off.
You found that at the tip??? :shock: :shock:

LGF, I don't know which makes me feel worse: the idea that somebody could just dump such a perfectly useable bike...

...or the fact that they all seem to end up in your garage! :LOL:

legrandefromage":2as7dt0l said:
this mornings tip find - no plans yet, just a quick ride out to see what falls off.

saracen_protrax_se_ii_174.jpg

That is lovely.

legrandefromage":26f24npk said:

saracen_protrax_se_ii_174.jpg

Have you added bits to that since it left the tip?

Please tell me it didn't have the flite on it :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
rupeww":5tdffekc said:
JohnH":5tdffekc said:
:shock: I'm on the lookout for a yellow one of those!!!

(The Tufftrax, not the Moris Marina ;) )

Hi, one has just come up on ebay but the frame looks massive.

Am I allowed to post the link here?? Soon find out........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Saracen-Tufft...0727132404?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item4aacd3a8f4
Cheers fella! I shall check that out -- although as you say, the frame is about right for a member of the Harlem Globetrotters.... :D :cool:

[Edit: The frame is probably too big for me, but I've messaged the seller to get an exact size anyway...]

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No, that wasn't there when I checked before.

Methinks a lurker has discovered your link.... ;) :twisted:

Ah, sorry, maybe I should have pm'd you.

I asked about the size too and the seller just replied....23.5 inch!!! Didn't know they went that big!!! (actress/bishop etc)

I wonder if it's mine, the one I had nicked from the University of Greenwich campus that dark and stormy night.

Back