WTD : GT LTS DH - Later Model

Magsy

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Keeping having a 'mare on eBay, sick of it! Outsniped myself far too many times! :oops:

Anyone have a LTS DH to sell me, with the double bend seat tube (98+?) in small?

Pref just the frame but any condition, in bits, hammered, leaky shocks, I don't care, try me! It must be a small though...

Ian

Getting itchy trigger finger, looking at stupidly expensive foreign NOS frames...

Someone sell me a small LTS DH please, if you have a good one I will pay good money :p

I have one with more or less the full original spec - the bike is really shabby though.

The components are all on another frame at the moment but I want them to go with the frame.

Frame: OK but doesn't have original decals
Rear shock: Rock Shox original (cant remember the name) All intact - I havent touched the bike in years so may need an overhaul
Front shock: Rock Shox Judy DH - needs alot of love - may be beyond repair, they work but the stanchion tubes have worn excessively
XTR shifters and brakes - rear mech side is OK, front mech side is missing the window for the shifter indicator and the brake lever is missing a bolt
Wheels - XTR hubs with Mavic 2?? rims, spokes have cracked the rims so they will need replacing but the hubs are good.
XTR V-Brakes, need a service but should be OK

I'm open to offers?

Attachments

• P7120031.JPG
    P7120031.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 773
  • P7120031.JPG
    P7120031.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 773
  • P7120032.JPG
    P7120032.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 773
  • P7120024.JPG
    P7120024.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 773
Thanks for the offer, it is a year old than I really want but I'll mull it over.
What size is it? I appreciate it looks small but they all look like that. It should be stamped under the BB (S M OR L) or please measure from centre BB to top tube.

Thanks for the offer, it is a year old than I really want but I'll mull it over.
What size is it? I appreciate it looks small but they all look like that. It should be stamped under the BB (S M OR L) or please measure from centre BB to top tube.

LTS DH

Got a complete '98 DH but I'm afraid its a medium.

IMAG0032.jpg

Oh it comes fitted with complete brand new bearings, the works.

Regards,
Dave

Bah, you've gone n done my project for me :p

Is that rear shock the right one? It looks like a short travel (1.4 inch stroke) LTS-1 type shock from here rather than the taller DH one with more stroke?

Can I be a pain and ask you measure the standover height on the top tube from just infront of the seat post reinforcing section/triangle weld part?

Lemme sleep on it, it looks the business. :D

lts dh

Aha, a man with taste and a good eye.
Standover is bang on 30 inches.
The rear shock is indeed a slightly smaller coupe deluxe, but i do have an original super deluxe as well.
In fact there are two coupe's and a choice of erm maybe five or six springs too.
Oh and other spare bits n pieces, like service kits for the hope front hydraulics, ill inventory it all if your interested.

Dave.

Back