South West - Retro Ride - 17th July - Woodbury C'mon!!!

So, where's it going to be?

• Woodbury Common

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haldon Forest

• Somewhere else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a couple of us meeting at Haldon Forest 1600 (or 4pm) Today Tuesday 12th July if you want to join us!!! - Bit short notice for most! :D

Hi Tim, I am unfortunatley not going to be able to make Sundays ride, I have tried to pull a few strings but am going to have to give in :( and hope I can make the next one.

Looks like you will have a good turn out and I hope the weather is good, Make sure Kirbdug goes for a swim again :LOL:

Cheers

James :cool:

Bike arrived today! Its flippin awesome, too lovely to actually take out and get it dirty!!

I'm determined to give it the use it deserves and the love that it needs so all being well see you lot on sunday! Might have to be Mr kiplings from the petrol station for cakes though!!

I will have the kettle on as well.

Gravy Monster":2od0898w said:
I am unfortunatley not going to be able to make Sundays ride...

Make sure Kirbdug goes for a swim again :LOL:

:cry: , hopefully see ya on the next one! and yep, I'll try :LOL:

rupeww":2od0898w said:
Bike arrived today! Its flippin awesome...

I'm determined to give it the use it deserves and the love that it needs so all being well see you lot on sunday! Might have to be Mr kiplings from the petrol station for cakes though!!

I will have the kettle on as well.

:cool: What bike is it? yum, cakes ;)

I'm out sadly. :( Managed to break my recently purchased (off here) XT mech and won't be able to get a replacement in time.

rupeww":2dr1r3az said:
Hi Chaps, not sure if I should be looking at SW meets, or west mids as I'm on the edge of both, but I do like devon!

I might be able to come along, it will be my first outing on a new (old) bike that hasn't actually arrived yet!

I'd quite like the next SW ride to happen a bit further North, maybe the Mendips, or even Ashton Court in Bristol, :) as so far everything seems to take place in Devon or even further South/East (I'm thinking IOW). :(

Perhaps we can rally some troops? I've tried in the past but virtually no one seemed interested. :?

tiboltrider":1en8fvv9 said:
coomber":1en8fvv9 said:
So which car park are we meeting in? Did I miss that part?
See page 4! TDI What XT mech do u need? I'll lend or sell u 1 if u turn up. Pm me!

Bottom pull M-31.8 FDM739

I would come along if you had the right mech for me as its only 4 to 5 miles from where I live and I'll be free in the afternoon time (got a Pistonheads car meet in the early morning)

Bottom pull M-31.8 FDM739

Yep, if I haven't got the correct one I'll lend u one that'll fit for the day.

Back