Seatpost Easton EA70 27.0x350

PhilStone

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have now got a spare seat post, bar and stem...

Seatpost is Easton - EA70 I believe from a few google image searches - 350mm x 27.0 in good condition, no deep scratches etc although stickers are worn... £20?

IMG_0044.JPG

Bars & Stem - Specialized 31.8mm 100mm with a perhaps 5 deg rise? It came of a 1 1/8 fork but looks like it has an adapter for 1 1/4 inside...
Bars are cut down Bontrager Race Lite 7075 T6 Aluminium, cut down to 540mm i think - will double check in the morning...

IMG_0042.JPG

Bar & Stem for £20 SOLD £15

I'm open to offers if you think I'm priced wrong..

Cheers!

I used to own these stem/bars people, and they're a nice lightweight set-up :cool: :cool:

Can I have better pics please Phil - of that cheeky magazine cover that's cameo'ing in your pics... :cool: :D

Some of the more modern Spesh stems have an insert in which you can install 2 different ways enabling 2 different stem angles, or 4 if you count flipping it.
Have a look at the insert, if it's tapered in any way or has different angle markings on it it's probably one of them. Really nice stems, I have one, and a great way of adjusting stem.

Hope sale goes ok.

Bump...

The stem does indeed have the insert which allows different angles...

These need to go as I told the other half they would sell to fund the new purchases... :LOL:

Come on.. make me an offer..

Back