Just to introduce myself and my trek y33!

Lovely bike and as well as the others, I like Spins as well.

Welcome to Retrobike! It looks like a fun site but I can assure it is a damn expensive one. I predict that you'll have at least 1 other bike at the end of the summer :LOL: (At least I did...)

Oh man pacific blue!!! I remember that show! Im showing my age now. :oops: I used to have 4 bikes at one time! a hardtail, two FS and a beach cruzer! now im down to 2 bikes, a cannondale jekell and my trek. :p

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :D My y was a dream bike of mine as well dirtydozen when it came out on the market and I continue to do upgrades to it! With the new Fox RP23 rear shock it really made the bike a joy to ride! Im going to take some quality pictures this weekend and i'll post some new pix! :D

it was the y that got me back into bikes. Ended missing out on said y but i'd still got the bug n got my lts soon after and have spent a fortune since. When i was younger i had a poster on my wall of the Y 5 0

BertR00t":3vtc0395 said:
Mmmmm Spins with discs. Very nice mate.

x2
free-hello-kitty-smileys-644.gif

Wow, that's a nice Y bike in black & white...love those spins with discs ! Have a Y five-0 and I really love the way it rides,knowing it's limitations as a URT design.

Cool :cool:

Re: Spin Wheels Disc brake Compatible

Hi

Are you able to make components for me so I can use my Spins with Disc Brakes?

Please confirm the cost.

Regards

Scott

Back