Talk Talk

tintin40":1yv0oqgv said:
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":1yv0oqgv said:
Been with AOL for years, no probs and good customer service.

Your the first person i've meet that has said that :shock: We call them 'arsholes off line' as they seem to spend more trying to get through to the customer line in India

When i tried them it was :evil:

lol

and i thought it was just me called them that :p my brother had aol and had nothing but trouble i dont like them but for terms of you get what you pay for, Virgin Media for me are the best available at the mo if i couldnt get them i would go for ukonline as they do/did 22mb adsl2 not sure if still on offer but they did it 12 months ago

do not go with bt, whatever you do the homehub is like a brick and if you unplug it at night it will not work in the morning, customer service is useless you phone up india and the person on the other end of the phone knows nothing about vista and cannot understand what you are saying and you cannot understand them. it takes about an hour a time to get it sorted and when you do you then realise it costs about £10.00 each time to phone customer service and that will be on your next bill...oh yes. stay away from bt i switched to virgin broadband and i get tv phone and broadband for £30 a month and have not had a single issue with the broadband....tv is not as good as sky though.

yep , could not even ring them .

2 weeks ago they were off , tv and internet for 2 days .

been using Tiscali for 18 months, were terrible for first 10 months (on/off, billing problems) but have been fine since,

they are now offering cheap line rental, but i am reluctant to switch my line from BT as I expect there to be a mess up and i will loose broadband for days, as well as a sign up fee for switching

previously i used BT Business in several locations for 4 years, never a problem, but expensive,

apparently www.fast.co.uk are good

If anyone is thinking of using talk bloody talk bloody dont!

I have had months of crap from them. They are the most disorganised and unprofessional bunch of dicks i have ever had the misfortune to come across. EVER!
:x :(

Al.

Back