Half a SS. Genesis IO

Conan257

Dirt Disciple
Hoping to sell this as a bundle, seperate offers will however be considered.

Selling my 19" Genesis IO frame with a pair of SS wheels along with a few extra bits.

Frame is in what I'd describe as 'questionable' condition. It has no dents or cracks anywhere. However it has plenty of scuffs and scratches that can be seen in the pictures, but it looks smart from a couple of metres, as shown in the main pic. It also has cable rub, but this hasn't gone through the paint. One of the dropout screws adjuster has rounded off stopping it being moved. I've broken it off part way and will attempt to remove it. It doesn't affect operation of the frame in any way and isn't really required.

The headset in the picture will not be included in the sale, I just don't have the tools to remove it and will be getting my LBS to swap it to my new frame.

Now also throwing in the Easton EA30 seatpost that's on it.

More pics here

001-8.jpg

Wheels:

Front: Shimano M475 6 bolt hub on Alex FD16 Disc
Rear: Unknown 6 bolt sealed bearing single speed hub on Alex FD16 Disc

Comes with a 16 tooth freewheel fitted, loads of wear left in it, cleans up like new. Front hub has been recently serviced and both wheels spin nicely. Minor wobbles in both of them, most definately rideable but I dont have the spare time to tinker or facilities to make them perfect.

No dings/damage. Minor scratches to the rims as expected on a used set of wheels.

001-6.jpg

I've also got a Fire Eye FE-SSK single speed spacer kit along with both a 16t and 18t freewheel so you can use a 8/9/10 speed freehub.

Lastly i've a single speed chain in good condition. The chain is a very good length and covers a 32t chainring with 16t and 18t freewheels. Will probably do a wider range but thats all I've tried it on.

Given the weight of all this one packaged. Postage will obviously be a fair few pennies.

I was after £150 delivered. Now £125! PPG/BT/Cash accepted. Located in IV30 postcode area.

Making a road trip from IV30 to LN5 on the 23rd. I can deliver within a reasonable detour.

Good point, I never ammended the post did I...

£50 delivered. They come as described in a wheel box all safe and happy.

Off to the post office in an hour or so if you want to get in quick, otherwise they'll wait till tomorrow.

Cheers.

Back