Fox or Rock Shoxs?

Ross- Thanks for that. Had seen the On-One site and there's some good savings. Mine have to be white ( :oops: ) but they do have some that interest me. The other place for a bargain is Merlin if you can get the new customer 10% off ;)

Twain- Look cheap but I guess you'd get all the customs bother on top. Notice it says they only have 1.5 steerers too.

Currently on the lookout for some Revs as well. Wanting the RLT Ti Dual Air with 20mm bolt through in black and not having a lot of luck. Saw some on eBay last week in the states and thought I will get them tomorrow when I get up and by the time I had got up all 3 pairs had gone. They were priced up at 309 quid plus 20 delivery though IIRC which was a phenomenal price but only in white which was the reason I stalled. Gonk...

Always been a Rockshox man but after buying some secondhand Fox floats and servicing them myself I could be converted.

Just sent some rockshox rebas back because the steerer was out of line/bent which does help my decision as well. Shame really as they tracked well and were plush.

Ended up getting some 2011 RS Revelation RLT's in white with 20mm bolt through. Using Quidco and Merlin VIP I got them for £324 delivered which I thought was a bit of a bargain. ;)

Back