Yeti-man's Yeti Pro FRO disc

Russell":5cpw4fa3 said:
Lovely.

I agree with the comments on the chainset though but apart from that its simply great.

Nicely done.

Thanks mate :) I'v guess I have to make a recap on the cranks department...

There was a suggestion for "RoThor" 3D cranks - probably too much?

$(KGrHqIOKjwE4Ekt)m,SBOEtUfwUsw~~_3.JPG

... by the way... these are the hottest cranks around period!

Not enough good front pics with chainrings on google.. so just arms, sorry :D

Attachments

• rotor.jpg
    rotor.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 912
here you go. not totally clean but gives some idea :D

Attachments

• rotor3.jpg
    rotor3.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 905
CAPIN":2nelmbm5 said:
here you go. not totally clean but gives some idea :D

Wow thanks... cool.... PS stay tuned... I'v been busy tonight with the tools and "something" I found that I need to try out tomorrow on a test ride. I'll post some images tomorrow ;-)

I think they look quite good! even as a complete set with chainrings.. In real it would be visually much lighter. picture was small and i was too lazy to punch out every hole in there, so its rather dark in the center around spider..

haha, human brain is satisfied with quite a little data and the rest of the image is created based on prior experience.
If you focus on the cranks you will see half of the big chainring has still chain on.. that would be pain deleating and recreating those teeth. so i left it there..

I really like this - have to agree about the grip colour - I'd go for the YETI blue ones if it were mine :D

How about the latest XTR crank? The one with the two rings. That would work well with the rear mech and I think it'd look great.

Fantastic project :D

Back