BoTM July 2011 - Euro Special - Nomination Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbmtb, nice bike but please do clearer photos, can't make out much because of the sunset through the blinds.
270438_10150356104683082_672683081_10265902_4891311_n.jpg

I know... been very busy and it was taken at 10 am in a room without blinds so have no idea where those stripes came from!

Hope to to a quick ride on it over the weekend and photograph in some proper natural lighting.

Gravy Monsters stick of rock is going to take some beating this month....

Oh god, that sounds soooooooo wrong.......

dbmtb":1s5tk8n0 said:
I know... been very busy and it was taken at 10 am in a room without blinds so have no idea where those stripes came from!

Hope to to a quick ride on it over the weekend and photograph in some proper natural lighting.

Am I wrong in thinking I would have the front magura hose around the non-driveside of the front forks? As opposed to accross front the right?
Or just me? It is a nice entry though chap.

coomber":22jx9pju said:
Am I wrong in thinking I would have the front magura hose around the non-driveside of the front forks? As opposed to accross front the right?

Am running brake levers "euro style" with front brake on left lever. That's why.

dbmtb":3ragyqi8 said:
coomber":3ragyqi8 said:

Am running brake levers "euro style" with front brake on left lever. That's why.

:oops:

Withdrawn

Re-reading the rules it doesn't really fulfill the 'Euro Spirit' of this months competition, so will save it for another month.

Carl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back