maverick suspension forks???

I've got some on my Stumpy and love them - be aware the axle is 24mm not 20 or 15mm so you need the correct hub...

I had some for about 18months

Yeti by ritcheyp20, on Flickr

Plus points: light, easy to service your self, reasonable stiffness, cheap 2nd hand
Minus points; dedicated hub, can be tricky to set up, duc run dedicated stem

Overall they are good, I have a few mates that still run them, but i prefer the feel of fox forks, in particular the vanillas. The fox are heavier, but it doesn't bother me that much.

I have both the SC 32 and DUC 32 on my 26" bikes and I love them. They are plush, well made, supported also over here and designed for owner maintenance. Tuning is a bit more involved than some, but worth the effort and again support is second to none. I really use the climbing mode where it lowers 30mm into the travel and stiffens but remains active. As opposed to lockouts that I hardly ever activate.

Watch out with the geometry, the A to C is low for the travel, the 6" DUC fits many 5" frames just fine at 517 mm and you can trim it with the crowns to suit.

Enjoy!!

I was riding today with a mate who runs Mavericks and loves them. Nothing further to add than what has been said above.

Back