My NOS Adroit to Di2 UPDATE

utahdog2003":y0g40j3m said:
Great color on the frame, and I dig the modern twist with the XTR bits, but you lost me at "Flight Deck". :cry:

Flight deck is a cycle computer made by shimano that shows you your cadence and shows the gears that you are in. But not they have incorporated your battery status that you use for electronic shifting. I'm only just getting to grips with it all myself.

The Klein is a one off color well I say one off because I have not seen one. But it is nice in the flesh

Thanks andy

any123":1uarspg1 said:
Flight deck is a cycle computer made by shimano that shows you your cadence and shows the gears that you are in. But not they have incorporated your battery status that you use for electronic shifting. I'm only just getting to grips with it all myself.

:LOL: ;) Sorry, I wasn't saying that I didn't know what Flight Deck was, just that I didn't think your Klein needed it. ;) :D

I have a garmin on my other di2 bike and because the new flight deck is built for di2 I thought it would be nice to go the whole hog and put the full system on this one. Plus it integrates with my di2 shifters.

You should know by now that I always get carried away.

Thanks Andy

The Klein is awaiting front and rear mechs due to not in stock and the Merlin is awaiting the new shifters also not in stock. But the good news is the yeti 575 will be ready tomoz or Monday

Thanks andy

Got the shifter on just going to put mech on now and this yeti is ready to rock and roll at the forrest of dean.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

thanks andy

Enjoyed reading the thread very much. Wish I could've been there in the Post Office when you went to pick-up the frame :p Very nice touch w/ the Flight Gear too. Top-notch work. Wasn't aware however that Flight Deck had the battery power sufficient to shift gears but I'm not up to date w/ technology. I did know that road bikers value such information as cadence & calories though. Guess all performance-oriented bikers are now. Thanks for the very well documented build & hope you get the parts quickly :)

Like the crank on that Yeti too. Looks indestructible.

dmccart2":1buyblov said:
Enjoyed reading the thread very much. Wish I could've been there in the Post Office when you went to pick-up the frame :p Very nice touch w/ the Flight Gear too. Top-notch work. Wasn't aware however that Flight Deck had the battery power sufficient to shift gears but I'm not up to date w/ technology. I did know that road bikers value such information as cadence & calories though. Guess all performance-oriented bikers are now. Thanks for the very well documented build & hope you get the parts quickly :)

Like the crank on that Yeti too. Looks indestructible.

The flight deck has just the indicater that your main batterry down by the crank is running low and needs recharging, but i must say the flight deck is so complex to use , i mean the manual is mega long.

the crank on the yeti is the e thirteen crank and it is super strong.

thanks andy

At last i have finished this yeti project and it has been a nightmare due to the fact that i did not and could not know if all the electronics would work after all the cutting and stripping of wires. Just the Klein to finish and the merlin to update with new shifters.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Thanks for your input on this project and will post pics of all 3 bike when all completed.

thanks andy

Back