BOTM june 98+ urban bashers

Status
Not open for further replies.
orange71":3f84hkwc said:
D_XZ":3f84hkwc said:
I'll throw in my '98 Caldera:

looking good ;)

Thanks! I'm liking this frame a lot :)
Going to treat it to some new forks soon as those Judys are a little shorter than I'd like. Might have to amend my entry if it's done on time!

Thought i'd put this in already, but obviously not :roll:
Really good fun for belting around on in swansea where there are many flights of steps :D :D :D

Attachments

• Norco finished ; ) 006.JPG
    Norco finished ; ) 006.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 825
I'll have a dabble at this

Surly Big Dummy, not very retro but definatley built for urban duties, shopping runs, and nipper hauling duties (3 at a time - 2 on the rear deck and one in a trailer)

DSCF4762.jpg

DSCF4763-1.jpg

DSCF4766.jpg

that is fantastic ferrit, love the tubing at the back wrapping round everything, and the concave top tube.

Also loving the short stem action going on, I got an azionic clone off Ringo on my LTS and I'm quite enjoying it at the mo.

really taken a fancy to the sinister and the DMR's..gonna be tough this time (isn't it always :LOL:)

being as i could do any of those things on this beauty i may aswell post my FSR again :LOL:

it has changed somewhat since it was last entered into a BOTM.

29e3v5s.jpg

2w3p75v.jpg

Here's a little hardtail for riding around on the tarmac. Even got front suspension for those potholes and kerbs!

Tomac Taos, originally bought for the wife, but it is such a pretty frame that I decided to keep it myself :cool:

CIMG6603-1.jpg

CIMG6613-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back