Something special Pt2 PACE RC300 F1

That's about the same weight of the Pace. Hmmmm!
You've got me thinking now??? I'd have another ti if I could find a good one

Honestly??? I've hardly used it. My commute to work takes all 5mins and I've not had the time to give it some hammer! I'm doing my normal thing of if I get a new bit of kit I'll use it more! Go figure?! All my spare time is taken up with the kids or boxing (not the kids)!

same here, i never get to use a bike to its potential, hence the dale has been out once in 3 months!

the badboy is the workhorse.

Im tempted by an Orbea road bike to get to and from the office but a tattooed skin head doesnt really fit in with the roadie set? :shock:
I've a secret old skool BMX supercross project on the go. Just dont tell the wife! :D

Its all over! :cry: She's winging her way to Denmark as i type.
The reason... just not used enough. I really couldnt justify having such a beast in the garage. Sad day but i know she's off to a very good home.

Attachments

• IMG_2765.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_2763.JPG
    IMG_2763.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_2762.JPG
    IMG_2762.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 812
Awkward Kid":2dw8lyce said:
....just not used enough. I really couldnt justify having such a beast in the garage. Sad day but i know she's off to a very good home.

I hope you don't end up regretting this...... Better to have and not need it than need and not have it etc. And its not like you can just pick up another one if you fancy it in the future.

Whatever, good luck with the next build and I'll look forward to reading about it :cool:

Cheers dude. It is a real shame it's going and out of all the Paces I've had so far, RC200 F6 & F8... this has been the best ride, as I'm sure you'll agree?!
It's a XC weapon and will be missed. There's something special about owning a Pace.

Awkward Kid":2xoc5kvv said:
out of all the Paces I've had so far, RC200 F6 & F8... this has been the best ride, as I'm sure you'll agree?!

Indeed.... I've noticed a big difference swapping a 18" Pace for a 16.5". The 16.5" probably has a shorter wheelbase, so it will feel more lively as a result, but the 18" frames felt a bit dull and I really noticed it after riding my other hardtail, a ti Merlin. Maybe it felt dull because it didn't fit me properly but I now have one that fits and it might just be the best bike I've ever owned.

Back