'90 Yeti Ultimate - The ultimate Ultimate (Update 7/7/11)

Thanks fellas. It is a nice trailer, isn't it? :)

@ameybrook: Yeah, I know. I was being lazy and didn't take the time to resize the chain before I took it out for a spin.

mfh126":2sm9c5lm said:

@ameybrook: Yeah, I know. I was being lazy and didn't take the time to resize the chain before I took it out for a spin.

Well does it have disc brake?

yeti-man":17foso4d said:
mfh126":17foso4d said:

Well does it have disc brake?

The trailer is at the welder now getting the disc tabs added. I can't wait! ;) :LOL:

mfh126":3ben8wjh said:
I made a few changes so I would actually get out and ride this bike. I couldn't bring myself to use the NOS wheels or Bullseye cranks, so I moved some bits from my Boulder onto the Yeti. I prefer the less-flashy look of the black components anyway. ;)

IMAG0012.jpg

It still looks great Mike! BTW, is that a NOS InStep? ;)

Ah yes... The indignity of the trailer shot. It happens to all of us with the progression of time and the evolution of responsibility! :shock: :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_1325small.JPG
    IMG_1325small.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 1,526
ez054098":300hq7lr said:
mfh126":300hq7lr said:
I made a few changes so I would actually get out and ride this bike. I couldn't bring myself to use the NOS wheels or Bullseye cranks, so I moved some bits from my Boulder onto the Yeti. I prefer the less-flashy look of the black components anyway. ;)

It still looks great Mike! BTW, is that a NOS InStep? ;)

Thanks Michael.

It sure is! I'm still trying to find some nice 16" skinwall tires for it. ;)

utahdog2003":yfxtvx27 said:
Ah yes... The indignity of the trailer shot. It happens to all of us with the progression of time and the evolution of responsibility! :shock: :LOL:

So true! It's a miracle if I can work in a solo bike ride anymore. I wouldn't give it up for the world, though!

Back