1998-9 Rock Shox SIDs SOLD

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Due to buying in an excited haste and not checking one major detail :)oops:), I am selling a set of 1998-9 Rock Shox SIDs in the classic blue colour, which I bought from Mr_Ship on here. From the pictures, you will see that other than the SID decals missing from the lowers on each side, these are in otherwise excellent condition.

You will notice, however, that the forks are sitting a bit low in the legs. This is because I let the air out ready for servicing before realising that The steerer wasnt going to be long enough (doh! :roll:). A quick pump with a RS pump and you will be up and running again. I have also printed and downloaded the owners and service manual which I will pop in the parcel too. I have them on my computer too so I can email them or if anyone thinks I should put them on here. Steerer is 1 1/8 and 182mm long.

Almost forgot! - I am looking to get for them what I paid for them a few weeks back, so £85 delivered to your door.

5828844309_690493dd6d.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Dan

gingernuts/badger":1c83kbga said:
hi - i'm guessing no disc tabs on these ?

On the contrary, these are v and disc compatible. Photos on request and interest is building.first past the post with paypal gift wins ;)

Back