GT Xizang 1995

SEANSTEPHENS,
Thanks, for sure you will like it :)

racer x,
Its a 1995 frame 04(april)95(1995) 001(serial) 18 (size)

Void(EN12-82),
Not sure to use Cantis, still to see and to find the best match, XTR for now just the deraileurs but the furture will tell :)
Judy SL I see lots of GT´s with them so I would preffer something diferent. To be honest I fitted a Amp F4 for now but not sure about the correct year of them :(

Kbarkley,
Its really a great or amazing frame, I can say now that only with one in your hands you can really see and feel the diference of it.

the_duke,
Upps, bad sign :)
I knew that I´m oversepending but be seen for that, big upps, hehehe
Any way, lots of parts to try, true but believe me that for the quality of this frame not even half will seat on it :)

Irvinizer, so far... so far... its true :)
But I have some parts pics that I can start show how it will be or Not :cool:

Let me arrange my pics and I will post them today

Some Pics then :cool:

Not sure about this :roll:
Sure about the year to the Bikes one.

Like I said I´m trying to escape the Judys SL, or unless I find a good FSX(so if any one as one...)

Had a carbon F3 version with my ex Xizang 98' . They were pretty good and looked nice apart bit flexy. Alloy version may not have that issue.

merckx.

True, that cold be a good option, initially I was thinking a 96 SID due to the Blue but have to try bouth and see.

Radoslaw,

I have assemble the F4 and really looks nice but to be honest never tryed to fork before so...
I will give the feedback and show some Pictures ASAP ;)

shutterman,

Hi, I will try to see if I can put the bike rolling tonight, almost finished with some temporary components but I wana see it assemble :)
To who do you refer, dont remember our talk about it.

Any way I can update that is on is way a Syncros Titanium Seatpost and a Syncros Handlebar, some Ringle Skewers Turq and still not sure also on the wheels, if Spokes or not.

Opinions or ideas are welcome ;)

great looking frame. there's a Pace RC 35 MXCD on the bay at the moment, maybee something for this frame?

forks

i got a pair of bombers on my gt lightning,will pop you a picture up later to see what you think for fork options :D

Back