Fat family

Ha ha fallen asleep in the air-conditioned bank vault high as a kite on the Klein polish again have we
Put the FT down for a minute and google the word IRONY. :LOL:

great collection! second set of pictures does more justice to the lovely colours of your Fat Family.
I wish my family was fat.. No wait, well, you know what I mean.

The fork on the Monster is one of Rody's (Groovy) Ho Down forks. I got it thinking I would use it to rebuild the (now) black Yo, but then the Monster sort of screamed for it, and I found a Yo fork in the original Kandy Wild Cherry color.

I'm going to go back and tweak the exposure and re-up the first set of pics, but alas, now I am moved out of my house. Most of junk is in storage for a couple months, but the bikes came with me to the office :)

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 817
I did think they were groovy ones , I did contact Rody to get a pair , but alas as his lead times for bikes is so long , I was unable to get some on order :cry:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I Love it! This photo brings back the excitment of the crazy bright paint jobs that were coming out of Sommerville back in the day. I'll have to do the same with my Fat Collection and post it! I've got 6 of them but only 3 are built. Too bad you are not moving to Marin County; we could start a local Fat Chance gathering! Jon

Latest posts

Back