SE Racing Floval Flyer

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Finally received the floval flyer in the post today after much wrangling with parcelforce and HM customs along the way :). It turned out better than I expected with nicely aged orig decals and still shiny bare alloy, helped by a spot of 'buffing' by me and the brasso whilst watching James Bond on the telly. This one is from around 92 or 93 I believe with the pitbull brake mount on the chainstay wishbone, a rare beastie so I'm told.

All I need to work out now is whether to fit skyway cruiser mags or spoked wheels...must say I'm tempted by the mags option though. Also a set of GT stamped profile cranks would be nice. If only it wasn't christmas and I had more than zero cash flow :(

Attachments

• floval 002.jpg
    floval 002.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 741
  • floval 001.jpg
    floval 001.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 741
Congratulations, that's lovely. I like the Flovals and the Quads probably a little more than the Ripper :shock: (awaits flaming :) )

I'd forgotten about pitbul brakes!

Bingo! Just got some 180mm GT stamped profiles a la US Ebay for 35 quid.. :)

Attachments

• e9e0_1.jpg
    e9e0_1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 695
Finally getting around to putting the thing together now after deciding that it is getting a bit sunny :) I'm going for a subtle gold theme as can be seen. Will add more (better) pics when I've finished tonight but need to get out of the flat due to excessive buliders tea consumption making me a bit hyperactive :?

Attachments

• floval 003.jpg
    floval 003.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 665
Back