Zinn Z-753. (Ride pics added)

thanks fellas...... :oops: , i did leave it till the death before contacting the seller in the hope that someone else would buy it, as the timing for me was so bad.

But with hindsight im am over the moon i did go for it, it really is everything i remembered it to be.

I had a lot of pleasure from taking my time and stripping the bike, and giving it, its first birthday in 21 years.

And although its not N.O.S, its had very little wear at all, the nobbles are still on the tyres and there is absolutley no wear to brake pads or rim surfaces.

Even all the campagnolo outer cables are still in mint condition and the whole bike is completely spec correct, and un-altered from new... :shock:

Its my only bike with this tubeset and with this geometry, and the only bike i own with a full european spec and campagnolo.
I dont own any garage queens, and there are a lot of questions i have... that can now finally be answered, so im really quite excited about this weekends off road ride. After a 21 year wait i have Retro bike and its members to thank for for this, and i cant wait......... :cool: :cool:

Zinnerman!

V. pleased to hear that your taking the Zinn onto the trails, am sure it will be a an absolute blast to ride!...have fun :)

Absolutely stunning Carl. Nicely done and looks even better than I could have imagined it since you've had your mitts on it. :D :D :D

Very tasty. Well done for getting this bought - you'll forget the price but the value will be obvious every time you ride it.

Can we have a ride comparison report with the Lloyd?

thanks guys, and im really looking forward to comparing the two.. :D

Re: Zinnerman!

tangent":1tdspfho said:
That is awesome...I remember seeing these @ the Malverns too - nice story...
Also recall a little earlier seeing 2 or so bikes on display at the Cyclex '91/'92 tradeshow...pretty sure they had a model running HOPE cable disc brakes, alongside this Campag / grey model. Beautiful frame, and as ridden by Mint Sauce too! :cool:

Mint sauce .......cool. :cool:

I remember seeing the hope disc model too, im sure it was 91, i know that the range was increased in 91, to include models at lower price points using sachs groupsets, by 92 launch year i think there were either four or five models, incorporating options like hope discs etc. :?

Back