Fat Chance Buckshaver

Ziggy":18p215hu said:
My wee Fat... just fitted the Rock Shox, (used to have the RC-30s that are currently on my P7 - see other thread!) so I figured I'd finally take a couple of pics! If I was feeling better I'd have taken a ride somewhere, but I'm not, so sorry for the poor location! :)

buck64001.jpg

buck64002.jpg

does that bike fit you well? it looks a bit big, not enough seatpost showing. if the bike flows under you then it's right.

i know a serious fat aficcionado who swears by Bucks over Yos. the ride is dfferent since Bucks tubes are slimmer producing a softer more mellow ride.
i ride a wicked which is even more mellow.

purplewicked":408d5qq7 said:
i know a serious fat aficcionado who swears by Bucks over Yos. the ride is dfferent since Bucks tubes are slimmer producing a softer more mellow ride.
i ride a wicked which is even more mellow.

It certainly does ride nicely... I've not got a Yo though, so I can't really compare!

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":408d5qq7 said:
Nice; love the colour, would look sweet if you did the Rock's in the same paint :cool:

I love it too! :) I'm quite happy with the contrast though at the moment (as well as always having wanted some yellow SLs!) - here's how it was a while ago with some purple RC-30s (& a couple of different bits);

rigidbucksp9.jpg

Looks great with the Judy's mate, really balances the bike well..

Like the choice of ano parts too, you've got The Best Of Both Worlds with the purple and blue paint :cool:

If you fancy a vvgc Ringle 3DV seat post for it, PM me ;)

Back