Proshift toys

MONTARAZ

Dirt Disciple
Hi there, as i enjoy it watching your vintage stuff, i'd like to share some pics of mine with you:
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

They're waiting for a decent mechanic to put them on my bike, cause i'm not good enough :oops: and i'm afraid of break them.
Hope u like it.
P.d. and excuse my english
regards

Very nice! I have the same set up on my Fat Chance Titanium. A great tip is because of the lack of floating top jockey wheel these derailleurs work best with titanium cassettes like actiontec or SRP rather than shimano (great excuse to spend even more money!)

WoW. nice perhaps to nice for 'working' mtb one ride in the peaks and they would never be the same

pete_mcc":w8zp8v4z said:
Very nice! I have the same set up on my Fat Chance Titanium. A great tip is because of the lack of floating top jockey wheel these derailleurs work best with titanium cassettes like actiontec or SRP rather than shimano (great excuse to spend even more money!)
Hi, i've recently bought a new 8sp shimano for this, shame on me i didn't get a Tioga Ti, anyway, as u say mate, that would make a perfect excuse to spend more money.
Thanks for the tip

tintin40":1fibj0va said:
WoW. nice perhaps to nice for 'working' mtb one ride in the peaks and they would never be the same
You're right there, they're great as furniture as well, so i might have them mounted on an "exposition" frame in the living room :LOL:
Cheers

Just managed to get a tioga ti cassette to use with my proshift, very nice ;)

Incidently what is the biggest cog to work with a proshift? Looking at an 11-30 xtr but not sure if it will rub.

MONTARAZ":2yvxr0wh said:
Hi there, as i enjoy it watching your vintage stuff, i'd like to share some pics of mine with you:
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

They're waiting for a decent mechanic to put them on my bike, cause i'm not good enough :oops: and i'm afraid of break them.
Hope u like it.
P.d. and excuse my english
regards

IF you like it, I can put it in my "MARICIELO"

Back