1989 TVT Lemond World Champ replica. No.54 of 300 made

wow

Just super immaculate and cool. Greg L was / is my favorite pro. Loved the way that guy sat on a bike.

Amazing condition and lovely bike.

Sorry to say GL is not my favourite rider, actually more like my least favourite. I've just noticed the head lugs in the Chambery photo are painted.

Hi There,

I Just saw your post for the Lemond TVT WC replica 54 of 300. Just to say I originally imported this bike into the UK from the US back in 2007. Originally it was owned by a famous RAAM cyclist called Dr Bob Breedlove who was fatally killed during the RAAM race back in 2005 or 2006. Bob purchased this bike back in 1990 from Ten Speed Drive Imports in Miami, you can see the decal on the underside of the downtube.
When I got the bike it had been stripped down as it had to be shipped from the US and I had it fully serviced and rebuilt once I got it. The only things I added to the bike was a black Mavic seatpost, the Time pedals which are the exact ones Greg Lemond used on that bike, and the Mavic handlebar stem the original was cinelli, and the saddle was a white san marco Ergo. Anyway thought you may like to know a little about the history of the bike... Enjoy.

Toby

toby1974":hneq0a2b said:
Hi There,

I Just saw your post for the Lemond TVT WC replica 54 of 300. Just to say I originally imported this bike into the UK from the US back in 2007. Originally it was owned by a famous RAAM cyclist called Dr Bob Breedlove who was fatally killed during the RAAM race back in 2005 or 2006. Bob purchased this bike back in 1990 from Ten Speed Drive Imports in Miami, you can see the decal on the underside of the downtube.
When I got the bike it had been stripped down as it had to be shipped from the US and I had it fully serviced and rebuilt once I got it. The only things I added to the bike was a black Mavic seatpost, the Time pedals which are the exact ones Greg Lemond used on that bike, and the Mavic handlebar stem the original was cinelli, and the saddle was a white san marco Ergo. Anyway thought you may like to know a little about the history of the bike... Enjoy.

Toby

Thanks very much for posting this info, it's very interesting but also sad about Dr Breedlove...RIP.

Back