Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra

Agreed on the DA mech. That iteration is a beaut.

Here is my (now sold) Corsa Extra in Athena and Team Wienmann colors.

IMG_5500.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5522.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

IMG_5532.jpg

I hope this one will be the right size for you :) It is a lovely bike. Will for sure be a joy to ride too ...if the right size. What size is it?

Managed a quick ride today (not as far as I'd have liked though) and all seemed good, very good in fact.

Size felt good too - 59cm top tube is obviously just right although ideally could do with a bit more 'height' on the frame to avoid too much seatpost and extended stem action. No complaints though.

Okay, great. I saw a 67cm Merckx advertised locally recently. Be happy you do not have to go with such.

Nice shots and bike looks really tidy.

I've seen you with bikes with far more post on show, looks ok I reckon.

Campag bits not ideal. CRC still sell the 7410 headset (guess 7400 would be better) so no excuses there ;)

John":12btxa4t said:
Campag bits not ideal. CRC still sell the 7410 headset (guess 7400 would be better) so no excuses there

You're a hard man to please Valins but if you have a 74xx series headset to exchange for a Campag Record then all is forgiven.

Nice looking bike Ed

When I finally get round to finishing my Kelme Corsa Extra, I'm going to go with the white saddle, white cable look, also white ergolever hoods.

It's a great frame to ride, especially on a warm sunny morning. It makes you go faster and farther in a comfy retro kind of way.

Don't know if it's pyschosomatic or just the Eddy Merckx effect, but my Corsa Extra puts a big smile on my face

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back