South West - Retro Ride - 17th July - Woodbury C'mon!!!

So, where's it going to be?

• Woodbury Common

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haldon Forest

• Somewhere else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kirbdug":3euas38g said:
hopefully can make the ride (all depends on my back as i have knackered it)

Big girl! :LOL:

SPACE MONKEY":3euas38g said:
I would like to go but, dont have a retro ride at the moment (sold my Kona and have'nt found a replacement yet). I do have a 08 Rocky Mountain Blizzard with rigid forks if thats ok?

Yeah sure! You may find something to buy in the post ride jumble ;)

Woodbury is fine by me...
Be great to ride some of the tracks I last rode / raced on 15 years ago.

Apart from that last hill up to the old finish line... bollocks will it be "great to ride" that bugger.

dartmoor would be ok for me as i could ride there possibly (was up clearbrook the other day, from plym valley (my home 'trails') and there is a track that goes to yelverton from there, not massively offroad though..)

but decide between yourseleves and i will see if i can hitchhike or whatever is applicable :LOL:

Oh bugger, I always forget to think about how I will get there.
Could be a problem, is anyone going from Paignton / Torquay, that "may" have room for me and my bike?

I maybe able to borrow a bigger car for the day though, but just putting the word out there early in case anyone can help...

Cheers!

PS Tim, the Orange will be sent back to me on the 7th/8th so hopefully built up by the 17th!

totti1978":7w4ajyp1 said:
Could be a problem, is anyone going from Paignton / Torquay, that "may" have room for me and my bike?

I maybe able to borrow a bigger car for the day though, but just putting the word out there early in case anyone can help...

PS Tim, the Orange will be sent back to me on the 7th/8th so hopefully built up by the 17th!

If Reptile Smile needs picking up from Exeter I can just take your bike (or a spare one of mine :roll: :LOL: ). If he doesn't need a lift I could take you and your bike. Buy a full size car!!! :p

tiboltrider":1c8yrmtb said:
Buy a full size car!!! :p

Lol...It is a full size car! It just has less 2 seats, no storage space and the engine in the correct place, that's the rear by the way. ;)

Should be ok for bikes, however... I won't turn down the chance of riding one of the hundred ti bikes you have!

Back