The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very dull I am afraid..

Any idea how much A2Z adapters worth (to run discs on non disc frames).
I got one with a recent frame purchase, of no interest to me.
I'm guessing about £10-12.

Enough for some new grips I guess :D

Cannondale M300 Value

XT Rear Mech
XT Front Mech
XT Levers & shifters
Mavic X517 Rims
XT Hubs
Cateye Computer
XT & Blackspire cogs
24 Speed
Stem - Can't quite make out or remember its name
Bontrager Bars
TopPeak Defender Mudguards

Attachments

• DSC01797.jpg
    DSC01797.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 1,349
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Guidance Please on Cannondale M900

Ultra Mikenus":36t2hfw2 said:
I've seen this bike (Cannondale M900) on eBay to replace my one;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondal...UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item27bc006774#ht_500wt_1156

Is it 'worth' £295?

Sorry, I've been so long out of buying bikes, I've no clue anymore :(

I'd have thought two hundred not three, but then Cannondales have a certain value that I don't quite understand, with the quality of the one picture you have no idea about the condition of the groupset, ask for more pics, budget for some new parts and make an offer, £250 should get it.

Ps) posting a bike with parcel force seems to be the only realistic option, £20, + insurance, you're easily looking at £30+ for postage on something of that value.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Black Flite Ti?
The dent you can see in one of the photos is from where the saddle was resting against another bikes rubber handle grip.

dsc02195j.jpg

dsc02194j.jpg

dsc02193i.jpg

Old 1994 DX SPD's? They still work but a bit of play in the axles? I can clean the dirt off but I don't think it's going to help the value that much TBH.
dsc02196c.jpg

dsc02197n.jpg

dsc02198r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back