Trimble finally out of hibernation!!

Hey TinTin - I found your old Grafton Speedtraps the other day! Remember them? Was thinking of using on the Trimble build, or I have some MK1 XT SPD's.....

.....I wish I hadn't sold those Bullseye cranks that were on it!!

DD

Blimely did i sell them to you :oops: do they still work? I won the lotto on Saturday :D Alas only a tenner. So i'm getting the 12 gauge out of the cupboard and pay my local bank a visit ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Thats the first time i've seen 222 sice the re-spray. Damian is on this site as well. You remember him?

That paintwork really is something! Never fancied owning a Trimble before but.....what year/size is it?

(appreciate Jez called dibs if you decide to sell)

it's a 19 from 1992ish from my memory. does look good. I hope my frame 409 looks nearly as good when it arrives been a week

Not sure on the year? I've had it for about 14 years (I think). Prior to that it had been AWOL for a while after being stolen from TinTin's house. I would guess it must be from about 1990? :?

Well it was still black in summer 92. Then that other person borrowed it for a year. Then you raced it for bit in black. So must have been 94 when you got it painted. :D

jez-2-many-bikes":32q9xf3h said:
Hey Dirty Dan..

Take 1550 quid for your frame?

:p

Was gonna ask actually (for insurance reasons only) what you peeps think it might be worth as a complete bike (will be built with 7speed XT, Tioga revolver cranks and Bullseye / M231 wheels)...... Any ideas?

Please don't tempt me Jez - I really don't want to see her go :cry:

Back