show us your Rocky Mountains!

Here's mine in winter guise
sdc11193_w1024_h768_205.jpg

92 Blizzard

my 92 Blizzard after I sprayed the top tube having got her back from the powdercoaters. Headset fitted BB fitted wheels being built...cant wait still searching for a syncros stem with noodle guide and a 1"quill though :(

Attachments

• DSC_0249.JPG
    DSC_0249.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 2,666
My 92 Hammer, picked up for $35cdn from a classifieds ad, had everything with it, frame, RM stem, RM seat/post, and all Deore Dx components, only things missing were wheels and bars. Paint is not in the greatest shape, contemplating getting it resprayed and new decals. Don't mind the bathroom shots! :oops:

010_G_001.sized.jpg

007_G_001.sized.jpg

magas":2zpmplfg said:
to continue the 92 vintage: 92 Equipe
And to continue the Equipe theme, the 1997 (and final) vintage (same frame as the Blizzard by then).

Attachments

• 1997 Rocky Mountain Equipe size 17.5 at Upper Housedean Farm.jpg
    1997 Rocky Mountain Equipe size 17.5 at Upper Housedean Farm.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 2,063
I hope to be able to post my new Rocky when it's finished.

What is it about RM's? They all look so right.

I especially like any of the ones which have the plainish frame and coloured forks, or any of the beautifully hand painted "maple leaf" design frames.

Lovely!

Here's my 1996 RM Equipe, bought off eBay in about 2004. Great bike to ride, especially with the RC36's. Sadly the bikes in the UK and i'm in Australia, so I'll have to decide to ship it or sell it when i'm over at Christmas :shock:

RM2.jpg

Back